Anoka Dental Plan $299/year
Be Free to Smile!
The following procedures are covered at 100%
- 2 dentist exams per year
- 2 routine teeth cleanings OR 1 Perio Maintenance
- 2 Fluoride treatments per year
- Any necessary diganostic x-rays
- 15% off all other services
Additionally, all members save 15% on the following procedures:
- Tooth colored fillings
- Dental crowns and dental bridges
- Dental veneers
- Full and partial dental procedures
- Root canal therapy
- Periapical x-rays
- Nitrous Oxide
- Occlusal guards
How Does the Anoka Dental Membership compare to Traditional Insurance Coverage ?
Traditional Dental Insurance
Anoka Dental Membership
costly monthly premiums plus copays
Variable levels of coverage for preventative and other dental treatment
Coverage can be $350-$600 per year
Complicated and confusing claim submission process and delayed reimbursement
Waiting periods before benefits are in effect
Cumbersome application process
One low annual fee
PReventative dental visits included, PLUS 15% off most other services (Payment due at time of service)
No yearly maximumlimits on savings
No claims or paperwork to submit
No waiting period. You are able to user your benefits immediately!
Enrollment is quick and easy!
Anoka Dental Membership Guidelines
Anoka Dental Membership Exclusions and Limitations
- All membership fees are due and payable in full at the time of registration.
- all membership fees are nonfrefundable
- All additional payments are due the day of service.
- Membership duration is for one full year, starting on the registration date.
- Coverage expires at the end of the membership year, otherwise benefits are null and void.
- Benefits cannot be carried over to the next membership year.
- Membership members cannot use any other dental coverage with this plan.
- The membership will not cover any portion of the specialist referral.
- The membership will not apply to costs of dental care for injuries covered under workman’s compensation.
- The membership will not apply to dental care for which, in the sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- The membership will not apply to hospitalization, or hospital charges of any kind.
- Covered benefits of the membership are available only at Anoka Dental (12 Bridge Square, Ste 106 Anoka, MN 55303)
This is a dental membership, not a dental insurance plan
**Savings not valid in conjunction with dental insurance or any other dental plans. The office of Anoka Dental reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue the Anoka Dental Membership, fees, terms, and services at the company’s discretion.**