Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are placed into the bone to mimic the root structure of a tooth. They can be used to replace missing teeth or to support and hold dentures in place. A crown, bridge, or denture is then attached to the implant to restore natural tooth appearance and function.
Many patients who have suffered from removable dentures for years are dramatically helped by implants and returned to achieving normal teeth function and appearance.
- Dentistry for Children: Keeping Your Child’s Teeth Healthy at Anoka Dental
- Tooth Extraction: Procedure, Care, Complications, and Cost
- Dental Braces & Retainers – Their Types, Care and What You Should Expect
- Periodontitis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Everything to Know About Root Canal Treatments