Root Canal Therapy
If the interior of the tooth, where the nerve and blood supply are located, becomes infected or traumatized, a Root Canal Therapy or procedure may be the only means of saving the tooth. Contrary to popular belief, modern Root Canal Therapy is painless and no more difficult than other common dental procedures. When needed, it is a very important procedure to have done. It also helps protect against future infection.
- Dentistry for Children: Keeping Your Child’s Teeth Healthy at Anoka Dental
- Tooth Extraction: Procedure, Care, Complications, and Cost
- Dental Braces & Retainers – Their Types, Care and What You Should Expect
- Periodontitis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Everything to Know About Root Canal Treatments