We recommend getting a routine dental cleaning every six months, which prevents excessive plaque buildup. If left untreated, plaque can lead to unhealthy gums and tooth decay. A cleaning is performed by our dentist or dental hygienist. Dental cleanings generally take about 45 minutes, longer if it’s been a while since your last cleaning.
- Dentistry for Children: Keeping Your Child’s Teeth Healthy at Anoka Dental
- Tooth Extraction: Procedure, Care, Complications, and Cost
- Dental Braces & Retainers – Their Types, Care and What You Should Expect
- Periodontitis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Everything to Know About Root Canal Treatments