We provide simple oral surgery, such as tooth extractions, when a tooth has been badly damaged and is otherwise unable to be salvaged. Our first interest will be saving your tooth. But when needed we perform any simple tooth extraction which may be needed as part of your dental treatment.
- Dentistry for Children: Keeping Your Child’s Teeth Healthy at Anoka Dental
- Tooth Extraction: Procedure, Care, Complications, and Cost
- Dental Braces & Retainers – Their Types, Care and What You Should Expect
- Periodontitis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Everything to Know About Root Canal Treatments