Porcelain crowns cover the visible part of the tooth and are used to cover broken, worn or damaged teeth. These look very natural. Crowns can also be used to cover a discolored tooth, restoring it to its former color.
Porcelain crowns provide the most natural look and are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth. They generally wear at the same rate as natural teeth.
- Tooth Extraction: Everything You Need To Know
- Tooth Extraction: How Long Does It Take For The Pain To Go Away?
- Dentistry for Children: Keeping Your Child’s Teeth Healthy at Anoka Dental
- Tooth Extraction: Procedure, Care, Complications, and Cost
- Dental Braces & Retainers – Their Types, Care and What You Should Expect